JSwatZ Killrace 2v2 BR
Tournament is finished!
2v2 BR Killrace Singel Elimination
Fortnite BR Killrace
Teaming is allowed. however, teams that have queued up together are NOT ALLOWED to contribute/cause the death of the player(s) they're competing against within that queued game session. This includes but is not limited to, destroying structures, causing a fall, etc. Players caught doing so will be forfeited from their match. Any claims of this happening must be submitted in video form in a match dispute.
Example: You will party up as a SQUAD or DUOS with your opponent based on the type of match (1v1, 2v2). Any player inside of that queued session MAY NOT destroy any bases made by their opponent, make them fall, or any other actions that may help lead to that person's death.
Examples of sabotage include but are not limited to:
Breaking or weakening opponent's built or non built structures or cover by any means.
Causing opponents to miss shots or miss opportunities for advancing their scores in any way shape or form.
Building in front of your opponent.
Boogie Bombing your opponent.
The use of a boogie bomb on your opponent at any point in the game are subject to disqualifications.
How it works
Game Session Setup
1v1 Tournaments: From the bracket you will find your match, click on the match details button for your match information. From there the team listed as host, will host a DUOS game session. The hosting team will then invite their opponent to the game session and begin their match.
2v2 Tournaments: From the bracket you will find your match, click on the match details button. From there the team listed as host, will host a SQUAD game session. The hosting team will then invite his teammate, and their opponents to the game session and then begin their match.
How To Win
The team with the most kills at the end of the TWO game session will be awarded the win. If there is a tie in kills, a third map will be used to determine a tie breaker.
1. Players who move their character outside of the normal boundaries of a map may forfeit the game. Moving outside of the normal boundaries of a map includes but is not limited to part of the character’s body passing through what should be a non-permeable surface or object, and moving into any area from which your character registers shots on an opponent who is not able to register shots on your character.
2. If a Player finds that they are unable to Aim Down Sights (ADS) properly, they should notify a Tournament Official immediately. If the Tournament Official is able to confirm that this has occurred, they will determine whether the round/game should be restarted, the game win should be awarded to a team, and/or the conditions under which the round/game should be resumed.
3. After a Private Match has been created, only players on the (2) teams and UMGO Staff members may be invited/join. If a player that is not a registered member of one of the teams (ineligible player) joins a game, the game must be ended. If a player is found to have invited an ineligible player to a game, a forfeit may be issued for tourney disruption.
4. If a player lags out during the first 30 seconds the game should be ended and restarted for all game modes unless damage is inflicted by the opposing team prior to said time.
a) The team who lost the player should either leave the game, switch to spectator mode, or end the game if that team is host.
7. Any form of cheating, using a glitch, abusing in-game mechanics, or unsportsmanlike behavior may result in a forfeit of a game, match, or ban from UMGO.
8. UMGO reserves the right to broadcast any match. If UMGO chooses to broadcast a match, UMGO Staff members must be allowed into each game. If UMG Staff members are unable to connect to a host, all other hosting options may be explored until a suitable host is found.
9. Third party communication is allowed for this tournament. (i.e skype, TeamSpeak, Party Chat, etc.). However, players must be able to communicate with any staff member that joins the lobby.
10. If your team is competing in multiple UMG tournaments at once and your team is in the finals of one of these tournaments, your team has 20 minutes from the scheduled match time to play the finals match or your team risks being reported as a no show which can lead to a forfeit of the finals match or being forced to playing man down.
11. Teams can only play one man down in a tournament match. Not having the required amount of players in the lobby at the time given by a referee will result in a forfeit of the map.
1. Tournament matches must be played on time. Delays in the tournament are not permitted unless live support allows a delay.
2. Users have 5 minutes from the time of their opponent(s) reporting a win/loss to dispute the match or report a loss. Teams that fail to report the outcome of their matches risk being temporarily banned from the UMG Online for tournament disruption.
3. The use of keyboard and mouse are prohibited from tournament play. Using a keyboard and mouse will result in a disqualification from the tournament (Pending proof).
Submit your proof in the Tournament Discord Server
Teams must provide proof showing their opponents are dead. Next, teams must show proof of how many kills your opponents had as well as how many kills your team had. Failure to be able to provide of these two screenshots or video may result in replay or forfeit of this round.
The in-game HUD can be access by pressing the Options button on the PlayStation 4 or the Start button on the Xbox One.
We suggest all proof be in video form but is not mandatory.
For PlayStation 4, you may press the SHARE button twice to record your game-play. You can also press this button to take a screenshot or record a clip with the menu options.